turn radius: 27 meters @ 187cm
A welcome addition to our 17/18 lineup, the Ramblin' Jack 108 serves as our go-to backcountry ski that can handle an enormous variety of terrain and snow types. With a healthy 108mm waist dimension and a generous tip splay, the Ramblin' Jack will not leave you wanting for more. Unlike most of our models, we've designed this ski with a boot center that's substantially further back, which shortens up the tail length behind your binding so those techy kick turns can be made with ease. Add a mostly-flat and pinner tail, and you've got the makings for an amazing all-mountain, backcountry tool that'll make your friends jealous.
- tapered tip/tail shape design
- mostly-flat tail, camber, early splay profile
- full-hardwood, vertically-laminated core
- four-layer vds rubber damping layup
- traditional sandwich ski construction
- no gimmicks