turn radius: 25 meters @ 189cm
Another new addition to the 17/18 lineup, the Cash 110 is a narrower version of our Cohen 118. With less girthy dimensions, this ski charges through chop long after the deeper stuff is gone. Add a solid sidecut for incredible edge contact and the Cash 110 just may be your next do-it-all ski; from the pow to the corduroy let the Cash 110 be your "man in black" in steep mountains covered in white.
- tapered tip/tail shape design
- all-mountain camber/splay profile
- full-hardwood, vertically-laminated core
- four-layer vds rubber damping layup
- traditional sandwich ski construction
- no gimmicks